A Cure for your Hemorrhoids
Experts estimate that as much as 40% of the adult population will have hemorrhoid problems at some time in their lives. While there are genetic influences, the principal reasons for hemorrhoids are environmental. But the bottom line is how to find a cure for your hemorrhoids and get rid of them, as soon as possible.
Genetic predisposition to a condition just means that if your parents or grandparents had the problem then you are more likely to have the same kind of problem than the average person would be. It really is a matter of percentages of likelihood, not pre-ordained to be.
The saying about an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure would certainly seem to apply to hemorrhoids. When environmental influences are exactly what brings on a good undesirable medical problem, the way to prevent that condition is to modify the factors that cause it.
- With hemorrhoids the two primary causes are insufficient dietary fiber and sitting in the same position for long periods of time without a break.
- For most people, changing both of these factors is not at all difficult.
- Insufficient dietary fiber indicates long time periods between bowel movements.
- That in turn means hard stool, elimination of which does tissue damage and leads to hemorrhoids.
- You should be having at least one or two going number 2 every day.
- These should be with relatively soft stool.
- If not, then you are probably not getting enough fiber.
That's Easy to Correct
You correct it by eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grain foods. Take white breads and pastry products out of your diet and eat only bread and pastries made with whole-wheat flour. Start paying attention to the fiber content of foods (for packaged foods, it's on the label). Make a high-fiber cereal part of your regular breakfast every day, eat granola bars instead of hostess twinkies.
- Your projects calls for sitting for long periods of time, there are two things you can do to help avoid hemorrhoids.
- You can make sure you have a really good, smooth, supportive cushion to be able to sit on.
- Then you can make it a point to get up and move around frequently.
- Go for coffee or water.
- Or just get up and stretch!
- Keep your blood circulating properly.
O.K. So much for prevention. But in the event you are already suffering from a hemorrhoid condition? How do you cure hemorrhoids once you already have them?
First Off, Know that Temporary Relief Solutions are Not Cures
They treat the symptoms rather than the causes, purpose to alleviate the pain rather than cure the condition. They may still be useful in the short run. You might want to use them while you are searching for a real cure.
Secondly, know that the medical and pharmaceutical industries usually push short-term relief over-the-counter products that you have to keep buying over and over again. Next when your untreated hemorrhoids finally get to be unbearable, they prescribe agonizing as well as costly surgical treatment. Which generally works but is better avoided. It's best to look outside of these traditional sources.
Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids - How To Stop It!
http://4betterhealth.info/go/bleedingexthemo/◅◅ Click on the left to know how to get rid of hemorrhoids. Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids : How to cure it?
- There are lots of effective natural cures for hemorrhoids, home remedies for hemorrhoids as well as holistic along with other cures for hemorrhoids.
- One or more of these will probably work for you.
- Look for a proven cure with lots of testimonies from people who have tried it and found that it worked for them.
Cures that Offer a Money-Back Guarantee Will Probably Work in Almost All Cases
The only way that makes sense for the dealers to give a money-back guarantee is when they are certain that their cure works for almost all people. Only then can they make such a guarantee and say that you will get healed or it doesn't cost you anything.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.