A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus are swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids take place because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea as well as chronic constipation. It can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin around the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Bright red blood that covers the actual stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids might protrude through the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers soft and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you decide to make use of this treatment, attempt the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel extract is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, you are able to buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to cover the hemorrhoids after job application with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for a few days.
- This procedure will help reduce discomfort and shrink the swollen and enlarged veins.
- Aloe vera includes a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated tissue.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected location using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- In the event that you cannot get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of it's antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Make a mixture of a soothing ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected location at least two to three times a day.
Other Tips to Remember
Use the above mentioned homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your meal foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
High Fiber Fruit For Hemorrhoid Relief and Prevention If you are one of the 4 out of 5 hemorrhoid sufferers in the United States, you are probably constantly looking for techniques that will provide relief to your continuous discomfort. While there are many effective products available now to give you...
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the toilet.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the toilet.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal region.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids - my story how I cured hemorrhoids using natural hemorrhoids treatment
Click here to find out how to get rid of hemorrhoids, this is what I used: http://hemorrhoids-free.com/ Guys, I can tell you this - it was the only thing that helped me ...
- Drink eight to be able to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Make it a habit to get a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and how it will also help treat your hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Check Out Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Go to Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese go to http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.