A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are lots of ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath can actually experience again a few of the discomfort and reduce the swelling.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your own buttocks and hips. The idea is sitting in the warm water will help more blood to be able to reach the anal area which can help promote healing as well as help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water therapy for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over a Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub might be the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want it warm enough to be comfortable although not too hot. Again, the water must cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night instead of sit in the bathtub to relieve any pressure on the anal location.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your chosen oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to the water which can be recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, lowers swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve inflammation and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
Beware of Common Foods that cause Hemorrhoids Even if hemorrhoids are not life-threatening conditions, these inflamed veins which can either occur inside or outside the rectum and the anus can make life really troublesome and painful. In order to effectively get rid of hemorrhoids for good, it...
You will want to be in the bath for about 20 to 30 min's several times a week to promote healing. When you get out of the bath tub you will want to make use of a clean, cotton towel to dry the area. Make sure you don't caress but pat the area dry with the towel. If you like you can also let the area atmosphere dry which some practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any distress to be able to the area again.
Hemorrhoids Treatment Guide : How To Prevent Hemorrhoids
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
- You looking for a natural and effective remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to be able to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that actually work.
- You will adore the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more details on treatments for hemorrhoids, check out Tips for Hemorrhoid Alleviation.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.