Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that are based on our own eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, bad diet, pregnancy and also child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing during bowel movements.
- Another reason of occurrence of hemorrhoids is the manner of passing the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing enough time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets broken while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Inside the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dried out and hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause due to pulling heavy weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissues. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level to be able to those who are obese or overweight.
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the increasing the size of of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Treatment Options of Hemroid
Complete knowledge of Hemorrhoids and its particular correct safeguards can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nonetheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and successful treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There are usually foods that tend to worsen hemroid signs and symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days and see if there is any positive impact.
Use ice on the region for 10 mins, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Will be highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One must ask the doctor and get medicine as soon as possible.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.