Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal This can be a small type of outside hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the surgeon's office. The doctor will simply apply some anesthetic and then cut take away the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) will be gone. Clot removal can be carried out with minimum minimum issues together with a qualified doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that can even be done in the particular doctor's office without any special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band is positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it in order to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time as well as only one hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Known as Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening broker is injected into the hemorrhoids, causing a loss of flow. This may action will then lead to theshrivel the particular hemorrhoid shriveling.
Compared to the rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids just like it can be applied to multiple areas at the same time. However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids. Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids. However, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is achieved simply by aiming the infrared light at the foot of the hemorrhoid, causing it in order to clot, then shrivel and finally recede.
Seeking Comfort and Symptom Alleviation with Hemorrhoid Treatment Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are characterized by the soreness of the rectal veins brought about by extreme and also continuous pressure. One of the most common cause of this condition is constipation and over-straining, particularly when...
The only complication to this surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the temperature involved.
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids which are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this action, the hemorrhoid will be surgically removed under anesthesia usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period usually lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up in order to 4 weeks at home.
Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes
http://hemorrhoidsblog.com-bb.com Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes Internal piles are hemorrhoids that can be ...
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to issues such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring and even an the inability to pass motion.
About the author:Get the natural hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.