Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of people and frequently amongst middle age people. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. Of course, if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids cure to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles could be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to identify the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you'll be less likely to be able to have them once more in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, which can be repeated diarrhea.
- Any irregularity together with your bowel movements can bring about the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, pregnancy, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived diet, etc.
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids cure methods you can use to eliminate hemorrhoid piles?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, you need to include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
- Reduce salt intake.
- Too much salt in your diet leads to your body to be able to retain fluid, thereby leading to protruding veins.
To reduce hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Mouthwash, Dampen With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try natural remedies for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to minimize burning and pain sensation, or witch hazel to shrink the swollen problematic veins, or Butcher's Broom to be able to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. spot ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them use synthetic chemicals to deal with the problem.
- Although these treatments might ease the pain, but be aware that the settlement will only be temporary.
- To alleviate hemorrhoid piles once and for all, you need to eliminate the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
Compared to be able to OTC remedies, natural hemorrhoids cure options are cheaper, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution. Making lifestyle changes as well as taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem permanently. Check out this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.