Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody can be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and discomfort to numerous for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. And close to Fifty percent of the total world population will allow us some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become more at risk of this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition in which the veins around the anus or even reduced rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient and also delivers physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a doctor because they feel embarrassed about it.
What are Usually Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having problems moving your bowel, you will have the tendency to strain. Straining is one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases pressure in the anus. When pressure will be elevated in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
- Obesity - Being overweight positions a lot of health problems including the growth of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess weight, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure and all that weight in the body is pressed down inside the pelvic area and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a medical condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and vena cava tend to be connected to the rectal wall where the rectal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Hemorrhoid Treatment options - Did Giving Birth Cause You to Get Hemorrhoids? Sometimes there are other things that come with the joy of giving birth which is hemorrhoids! This is caused by labor, really giving birth. It is vital for women to push like you are having a bowel motion which is fabulous for getting the baby down...
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Pregnancy constitutes a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This stress results to the slow return of blood from the lower body causing the veins to dilate or increase the size of. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation and increase in hormone progesterone.
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber stops stools from becoming too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools smooth and easy to pass through.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait all night to be able to defecate even when you felt the urge to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause bowel problems.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing your own hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and types of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.