Hemorrhoid Facts And Treatments
The medical world a hemorrhoid is described as an enlarged or swollen vein. Hemorrhoids are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, except that hemorrhoids tend to be veins based in the anus. These types of veins support and protect the anal canal. Discomfort and problems occur when these kinds of problematic veins are extended and tear under pressure.
Hemorrhoids certainly are a very common medical problem seen in both men and women, usually over the age of 30, generally experiencing hemorrhoids between the ages of 45 and 65 years old. It is estimated that more than a half million people seek treatment for symptomatic hemorrhoids each year in the United States. Of this half million hemorrhoid experiences, 10 to 20 percent will need surgical treatment.
- Most medical professionals guilt the development of hemorrhoids on prolonged sitting on the toilet and longterm straining due to constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the baby.
Which Foods Cause HemorrhoidsWhich Foods Cause Hemorrhoids. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package includes homeopathic drops, soothing topical cream, and all-natural supplement, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support healthy circulation, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood circulation, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to eliminate the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
Read More about This Product »
- You may are afflicted by internal or external hemorrhoids.
- Generally inside hemorrhoids, which are located higher up in the anal sphincter are not painful, but you will see bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids will bleed vivid red blood due to their abundance of arterial blood, which is different from the dark bloodstream in your venous system.
- At times a hemorrhoid will protrude from the anal canal.
- Usually these hemorrhoids, which are called prolapsed, can be gently pushed back inside.
- If not, a consultation with a specialist is necessary.
External hemorrhoids are those that are itchy and painful and really unpleasant. If you go through external hemorrhoids you will see bright red blood on the toilet paper, or even in the toilet bowl after a bowel movement.
There are Ways to Ease the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
A sitz bath may help to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. It is suggested that you sit in a tub of warm water for fifteen minutes several times a day. When you wipe, instead of toilet paper utilize parts soaked with witch hazel. It is possible to purchase these pads from any drug store. Using any of the numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid preparations will help to relieve the discomfort and itching.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Prolonged Periods of Both Standing, or Sitting can Aggravate Hemorrhoids
Forcing when you have a bowel movement is one of the chief reasons for them, and will surely make them worse plus much more painful. Don't do it. The cause of constipation may be not enough fiber in your diet. Take a fiber supplement.
Any Rectal Bleeding of Any Kind Should be Checked by Your Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-answers.com.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.