Hemorrhoid and Pregnancy: Are you a Candidate?
Pregnant women are susceptible to be affected by hemorrhoids because of the growing uterus. That puts pressure to your inferior vena cava and pelvic veins. Great news! You can deal with hemorrhoids during pregnancy. You do not have to worry because it will not put your life as well as your baby's life at risk with hemorrhoids. All you have to do is read materials about hemorrhoids and how you can manage it.
Hemorrhoids are also called piles. It is also a form of varicose vein. These are the veins that surround the anus that are swollen and swollen. During pregnancy, so many physical changes happen. You have more blood moving in your body through the veins. Your veins are going to be dilated especially those located below the uterus. The signs that you will experience are burning, itching, blood loss and pain. You will see vivid red blood on your stool or toilet paper after your bowel movement if you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Make sure if this happens, you have to tell your obstetrician even though you suspect that it is because of the hemorrhoids.
What to be Able to Do
The main suspect for the formation of your hemorrhoids is constipation. Straining during bowels will put pressure on your dilated veins. If you suffer from constipation, make sure to get an advice from your doctor for bar stool softener. Pregnant women can still do something about their hemorrhoids. Here are some ways to prevent constipation:
Drink At Least Six to 10 Glasses of Water Everyday.
Consume foods rich in fiber.
- Engage in exercise.
- The perfect exercises for pregnant women are yoga and kegel exercises.
- This will not help you and your baby to stay healthy but it will prepare your body to the upcoming supply day.
How to cure hemorrhoids naturally, piles treatment, natural hemorrhoid remedy, bleeding stool cure
http://www.HowToStopHemorrhoidsNaturally.com How to cure hemorrhoids naturally, piles treatment, natural hemorrhoid remedy, bleeding stool cure.
Managing the Actual Discomfort
Apart from doing the tips above so that you can prevent from getting constipated, listed below are tips to lessen the discomfort and uneasy feeling.
- Always make sure that your anal area is always clean.
- Use baby wipes or wet tissue rather than dry tissue and paper towel.
- There are medicated hemorrhoid pads available as well that are more comfortable to utilize.
- Prevent standing and sitting for a long time because it offers an excessive amount of pressure on your hemorrhoids.
- Lay down for a few minutes to rest your tired body.
- Prevent lifting heavy objects.
- Let someone do it for you.
- Apart from pressuring your hemorrhoids, it is bad for you and your baby.
Apply petroleum jelly on your rectum to ease and great off your bowel movements.
Ways To get rid of Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids are something that hurt a lot. A number of different things cause hemorrhoids. Constipation is one such cause. In your anus and rectum there are the veins which produce hemorrhoids. They ended up swelling with inflammation. This can...
Sit on a pack of ice to give you a soothing rest from the inflammation and burning sensation.
- Take a warm bath enough to cover your hemorrhoids.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water and sit on it for a few minutes at least twice a day.
- Ask your obstetrician regarding medicated creams.
- Do not just try any over-the-counter cures.
- Remember, your hemorrhoids will go away soon after you give birth.
- It is not a big problem to include in your concerns during pregnancy.
For more info on how you can protect yourself from hemorrhoids during pregnancy please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
For Some other languages visit http://how-to-treat-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.