How to get rid of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are usually caused when constipation forces you over exert yourself while having a bowel movement. The increased pressure that you put on the sensitive veins of your anal region leads to hemorrhoid swelling, bleeding, itchiness and general discomfort.
Since constipation is usually the cause of hemorrhoids, the most effective way in order to cure hemorrhoids is to change your diet.
That Means You Have to Include Lots of Fibrous Foods in Your Diet
Some delicious foods high in fiber include vegetables such as spinach, kale and sweet potatoes. You should also eat a lot of fruit everyday. High fiber fruits such as pears, apples and oranges prunes, grapefruit and cherries will add roughage and liquid to your bar stools.
- As you add more fiber to be able to your diet you must drink lots of water.
- FIber and water will bulk increase stools so that they are full and moist.
- This will allow them to come out easier.
- As your constipation problems subside, so will your hemorrhoids.
You should avoid or cut back on foods such as white bread, white rice and other highly processed foods because they are very low in fiber and often lead to constipation. Use whole grain bread, past and also brown rice instead.
Easing constipation to create easy bowels is the best way to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, you may also want to find a few hemorrhoid treatments that you can use to relieve the burning, irritation, and swelling that you are having now.
There are usually numerous hemorrhoid products, ointments, suppositories and supplements available on the internet that you can use to relieve the this. Popular hemorrhoid creams and ointments include Zenmed Ziro and Hemorrhoids No More. Suppositories include Preparation H and Calmol. Supplements consist of Venapro as well as Avatrol.
There are Also Many Costfree Home Treatments that You can Use to Find Relief
One on probably the most soothing home treatments could be the sitz bath. This is a small tub that is especially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times each day. Taking a sitz bath helps relieve hemorrhoid symptoms and promotes shrinkage of the hemorrhoid.
Tutorial Hemorrhoids Treatment Over The Counter Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours
Tutorial Hemorrhoids Treatment Over The Counter Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours Click Here For More Info http://tinyurl.com/ma2a8n7 How to treat hemorrhoids ...
- You can also apply ice packs on the anal area to reduce puffiness.
- Do this several times a day while putting you up.
- Ice packs are not as secure as sitz baths but they are very effective for temporary relief.
- There are surgical treatment for getting rid of hemorrhoids.
- Three of these procedures are:
Rubber Band Ligation - A small rubber band is placed at the bottom of the internal hemorrhoid to cut off the blood flow.
Laser Coagulation - An electric current will be applied to the hemorrhoids and shuts down the blood supply resulting in the inflamed tissue to shrink.
Hemorrhoidectomy - The hemorrhoids are surgically removed with a scalpel, cattery device or laser.
- Thankfully, most cases of hemorrhoids can be treated and cured without surgical procedures by following the advice above.
- To find out more about the most popular hemorrhoid treatments read the information you will find with Health Watch Report.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.