Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical signs are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back within the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with internal hemorrhoids is that the vein gets thrombus inside of, which usually is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this condition is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or even when some of the signs pointed out are present and also the disease has already been in its advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are lifestyle related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcoholic beverages and also low fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to extreme straining each and every time the person movements his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by handbook examination when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back within by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in because it won't go back by itself in contrast to the second degree. And the last one is the fourth degree hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is possibly painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is actually the type where there may be blood clots within the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning right after defecation because any fecal material that is remaining may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital evaluation where the doctor probes the inside of your anus with his finger and feels for protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being made by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
Another method of prognosis is actually immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is inserted inside the anus and the other end can be used by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Sometimes it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient is able to see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, coming from drugs to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the internal hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only discovered when you find blood on a stool or when it had advanced to severe stages.
- Here are some ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.