Natural Cures For Hemorrhoid
Visit to the pharmacy will reveal a number of over the counter products offered to treat hemorrhoids; however there are also various natural remedies available to assist in treating this uncomfortable and often embarrassing condition.
Two simple things you can do are to consume plenty of fiber every day in such foods as wholemeal, fruits and vegetables; and also drink plenty of water. Having six to eight glasses a day will help to soften stools and relieve pressure on hemorrhoids. And simply bathing in warm water several times a day can help to reduce swelling and minimize pain.
- Witch hazel will be a proven natural remedy; it can be applied with a soft cotton ball on to the affected area.
- It has astringent properties and helps to reduce enlarged hemorrhoids, as well as reduce pain.
- Witch hazel can be used in a salve along with horse chestnut to be even more effective.
An herb known as butchers broom, which contains ruscogen is also supposed to be effective in treating hemorrhoids. The herb helps you to not only reduce swelling of the hemorrhoids, but also strengthen capillary walls and veins, although you should not use it if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Another treat is to use ripe banana that has been boiled and mashed into a cup of milk.
- Although it perhaps sounds more tempting to be able to drink it, the mixture should be applied to the affected area.
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding?
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and ...
Most of these natural solutions for hemorrhoids are attempted and tested; take the time to see which method might work best for you.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids properly in 48 hours.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure in order to find out how.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.