Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person differs and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids inside an hour, here what you could do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this blend or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against your anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 falls of rose to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After banging this combination, work with a few drops on your fingertips and put it on directly on the skin surrounding your own anus.
Garlic and Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. Using them will help to strengthen the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Tiny Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly in to your rectum and not to far. Your regular bowel movement will take them of in the morning.
- Do not use this method if the hemorrhoids happen to be bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 in order to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get fast relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of fabric.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
Keys to get rid of Hemorrhoid for Good! Very few people like to discuss their hemorrhoid problem out in the open - not even to a physician who promises confidentiality and a straight face! It can be uncomfortable but it does not have to be an ongoing problem if you learn about how to...
- You can also use the slim commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it into the hemorrhoid area.
- Apply the ice pack regarding 15-20 min's and then rest regarding 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue using the ice pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 hrs then take a rest for 2- 3 hours and then start again.
INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS Treatment How to TREAT Internal HEMORRHOIDS INTERNAL Hemorrhoids
Discover the The Only Holistic System Proven to Permanently Cure Hemorrhoids in as Little as 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more Information: ...
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin without wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice using up the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to perform it:
- Use an organic orange since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water for 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you can't get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the School of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to ease Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the particular author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has composed an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Bowel irregularity with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies here.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.