Signs and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on its type. Since there are two major types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, the symptoms is also classified into two. The most common symptoms experienced by individuals with this condition are discomfort during bowels, excessive itching and pain in the rectum. You would be able to easily identify the symptoms of external hemorrhoids because this type can cause blood to pool under the skin, consequently, forming a small but hard lump that often brings pain to the person. In the event you have developed external hemorrhoids, you will also find it more difficult to have bowel movements and you could experience bleeding. You could check if you are having bleeding symptoms by checking if the toilet paper and the toilet bowl have streaks of blood on it.
- For individuals with internal hemorrhoids, anal bleeding is considered to be the most common symptom.
- You may have going number 2 without experiencing any discomfort but there could be streaks of blood on the toilet paper and the toilet bowl.
- You could also see some blood streaks on your stool even if you have done your bowel movement without any problems at all.
- Itching and other forms of skin irritation is also experienced by those who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
- These symptoms of hemorrhoids will also be common because of the lumps formed within and outside the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids often launch mucus that could affect the anal pores and skin and lead to excessive itching.
- The mucus could also heavily infect the skin and also cause irritation.
- Discomfort during bowel movements is also common among those who have developed hemorrhoids because of the bulging in the large intestine.
- Since the hemorrhoids will form lumps inside the anus, the exit of the bar stool through the large intestine will be in some measure blocked.
- This will cause the discomfort during bowels and could only be relieved by making the stool softer.
- Of course, this discomfort also comes with pain.
- The hemorrhoid lumps are likely to swell and if squeezed could really bring pain to the person.
To Relieve Yourself from These Symptoms of Hemorrhoids, You Could Do Several Home Remedies
The first thing you need to do is make your stool softer by having a more fibrous diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables would greatly help in making the stool softer because of the fiber. You could also purchase over the counter products to make your treatment more quickly. By getting stool softeners and fiber supplements, you can be happy from hemorrhoids faster. Your lifestyle may also affect your condition.
Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Hemorrhoids Saviour Scam-Hemorrhoids Saviour Free After the surgeon retired, I labored for practically 5 many years to get a renowned gastroenterologist, mastering even a lot more regarding the inner-workings in your body.Grab A Replicate Click herePart-time, I studied courses in dietetics...
Though your unhealthy habits would in a roundabout way lead to the development of hemorrhoids, it could worsen the symptoms seriously. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking would aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and would make all your efforts of making your stool softer pointless. By not getting rid of these habits, you would only make the pain, the bleeding and the itching even worse. If you continue to do this, your hemorrhoids might become too severe to the point that you would need to go through surgery.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eradicated Pain & Embarrassment Permanently ..."Are you sick of constricting your diet plan or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.