Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids are very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid victims are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement and also lumps in anus. One of the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outer anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's important to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- Some of the safe techniques to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty atmosphere. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry constantly. After defecating, gently rinse your anus with warm water and soap. Wash it gently with a wet wipe or moist material. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas inspire bacteria to thrive.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Treatment PackageCalmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit contains homeopathic drops, topical cream, and natural supplement, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support proper blood circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood flow, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to relieve the discomfort and flare-ups associated with hemorrhoids.
More about This Product »
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- Cream - A medicated cream may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not make the problem go away permanently; however, it will ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- A great hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients is the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to treat hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Include foods high in fiber in your diet.
- Dietary fiber aids in the softening of stools thus creating bowel movement easier with less stress.
- Straining can aggravate signs as well as could cause anal lumps to be able to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- A number of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink healthful beverages like fiber juices. Additionally, there are powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to drink once or twice a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water treatment can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a bathtub with warm water and sit on it for 15 to be able to Twenty minutes to saturate your pelvic region. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be due to a cold reduce. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural methods to cure hemorrhoids.
Jennifer T. Rader
Jennifer is a writer at utiurine.info, a resource on health tips. Last year, Jennifer worked as a blog curator at a high tech company. When she's not reading web content, Jennifer loves working out and fishing.