Non Bleeding Hemorroids: Treatment for Piles - Over the Counter Treatment options for Hemorrhoids
Dealing with hemorrhoids, often called piles, can be frustrating and uncomfortable, especially with all the burning, irritability, itching and pain that can go with the problem. While severe piles can require medical treatment, over the counter treatments are frequently enough to be able to effectively deal with the problem. If you're interested in learning how to get rid of piles, it's a good idea to know what overthecounter options are available to you. Here is a look at some of the most popular treatments for hemorrhoids that can be purchased over the counter.
Hemorrhoids or "piles" as they are also known are mostly caused by straining during bowel movements. In this case an important factor in taking upon how to cure of hemorrhoids would be to prevent having constipation, since the latter requires a lot of straining that may lead to piles attack. In order to facilitate and ensure easier stool removal, one sure method would be to drink plenty of water. In the past we have been taught that six to eight glasses of water a day is enough to keep our body processes in order, these days it would seem that this is no longer enough, especially with the kind of lifestyle and diet many people now have.
You're wondering how to get rid of piles, the good news is that you have plenty of great nonprescription treatment options available to you if you're dealing with this problem today. In most cases, it's the combination treatments offering the best results, since they help to deal with multiple symptoms that come along with hemorrhoids, including pain, swelling, itching, irritability and burning. You don't need to see your doctor to purchase overthecounter treatments and many are reasonably priced as well.
When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or perhaps bleed. This can take place for a number of reasons. Most often, these people form because of repeated excessive pressure within rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to feed bowel movement. Straining puts pressure on the rectum and causes blood in order to increase the size of, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Great way to get rid of the pain associated with hemorrhoids is to soak in a warm bath with about 2 glasses of Epsom salt. You may think salt would burn the hemorrhoid, but it actually draws the moisture slowly out of it, reduces the swelling, and ultimately assists to eliminate the pain.
- Conclusion, nothing that you have found has worked for you when it comes to your hemorrhoids.
- You wish to find out where they came from and what you can do to make the pain go away.
- Use the information provided and you will find your solutions.
Upon waking up in the morning drink 3 to 4 glasses of water immediately, no other intakes following this.
Vasoconstrictor medications are over the counter treatments that can be used for the treatment of hemorrhoids. They work by making an effort to shrink the hemorrhoid tissue and by tightening up the blood vessels in the affected area. Various over the counter treatments include the vasoconstrictor, phenylephrine, which is used in various preparations for the treatment of piles.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help ease the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Dietary fiber holds water as well as help to keep the stool soft, while added bulk help to go the stool through the colon.
Ever since my first hemorrhoids strike seven years ago, I have been practically obsessed with finding out ways on how to cure hemorrhoids. I have been fixated with a cure for this ailment and with good reasons because I suffer from it no less than thrice in a year. Learning the on how to remedy hemorrhoids and also the preventive measures that can be taken to make certain it does not recur is I think a worthwhile job for anyone to undertake.
If you're looking for information on how to get rid of piles, one of the main problems you may handle is burning and pain. Numbing anaesthetics are available in over the counter treatments for hemorrhoids. They work by helping numb the nerves in the area, offering temporary alleviation. Various local anaesthetics are used in hemorrhoid remedy products.
- Recommendations For Wellness Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling.
- That can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
- Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fresh fruit, especially ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture for your stool.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help stay away from direct pressure on your rectum.
Great idea for your painful hemorrhoids is to cut back on how much sodium you eat. This is essential because salt dries out your body, and this is the worst thing you can do in order to yourself if you are already suffering from difficult and painful bowels. On a side note, salt is not good for your heart health either.
Consume Foods that are High in Fiber to Help You Handle Hemorrhoids
Fruits like watermelon and grapes, as well as vegetables like cabbage and okra, will soften your stool and make it easier for you in order to use the restroom. Continue to include these foods in your diet even after you find relief; they will help prevent the hemorrhoids from returning.
- Don't scratch.
- Although scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
- After drinking the portions of water, wait for an hour before you drink or eat anything else.
- After breakfast, lunch or dinner drink water once again after two hours.
- Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations for example Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the colon.
- While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many industrial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
Other as compared to water treatment, plenty of fiber in one's diet can of course be quite helpful, paired with regular exercise and enough sleep and rest. In reality, how to cure hemorrhoids are really simple to know and follow, the difficulty is in the discipline required to ensure a better and healthier lifestyle. It seems easy enough right? It really is, if you are serious in treating the problem.
- You have a hemorrhoid or two that will not go away, you may want to seek the help of your doctor.
- You may be in need of surgery if they are not healing or becoming abscessed.
- Your doctor will be able to help you make the best decision about methods of treatment.
You Have Problems With Hemorrhoids, Medical Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or even if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Handy Hemorrhoid Treatment methods to Alleviate Your Illness Hemorrhoids are large inflamed blood vessels present inside the rectum or even anus. In a lot of the cases they are safe and resolve itself within a short period of time. Have you been a victim of piles? Do not worry since there are many hemorrhoid...
- Do this regularly or at least three times a week and observe the results.
- The above-mentioned process is not only good for hemorrhoids but could actually promote a sound body in general.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you get health healing and wholeness back into your life. Visit http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
- Helena likes to be able to research health supplements.
- Her writing covers symptoms and treatment for piles.
- You can see a detailed list of piles symptoms in her Hemocyl review.
One article I read, it would appear that water is still in fact a very good treatment that could lead one to find the answer on how to cure a hemorrhoids. According to the article, in order to cure hemorrhoids and even constipation and ensure their repeating, someone needs to do the following things:
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of and it takes less pushing for them to recur. Additionally, hard work, pregnancy & shipping, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and prolonged sitting ' especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- When it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, after that something is wrong.
Some of the best treatments for hemorrhoids are actually combo treatments, which means they include a combination of these components. They are designed to work to treat the various symptoms that come along with hemorrhiods. Some include natural ingredients known for dealing with piles as well, such as witch hazel.
Many of the over the counter treatment options for hemorrhoids use hydrocortisone in them. Hydrocortisone is used in low doses in these remedies and is a steroid that helps to treat the itchiness that so many people experience when dealing with piles. Many products and creams include this ingredient to help treat problems with piles.
- Try the rules presented for the tiffany and co, youll certainly became accomplished style.
- Wheres an excellent choice in order to purchase you see, the Tiffany Earrings?
Try Looking for Stiz Bath
Fill your tub with 4-5 in. of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. A Stiz bath can help reduce swelling as well as help relieve the itchy using up feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating some dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
- Try looking for walk or doing a little light exercise to encourage a natural bowel movement when you have hemorrhoid trouble.
- Forcing a stool is a bad idea for hemorrhoid suffers as it places undue stress on the hemorrhoids.
- A bit of moderate physical activity is often enough to remove the bowels and induce the natural need to go.
Piles Bleeding How To Stop
http://bit.ly/Wdfxyz Click here to watch a quick video about how to reverse hemorrhoids forever in less than a week. This technique is painless, medically proven ...
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the intestinal tract with enough moisture so that your bar stools usually do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking dietary fiber supplements.
Protectant care is helpful as a treatment option for hemorrhoids. While they will not eliminate piles, they do help to protect the tissue in order to keep it from being irritated and drying out. A number of the protectants often found in various hemorrhoids products include starch, mineral oil and zinc oxide. These ingredients help to form a screen over the affected tissue, helping it to be able to heal more effectively.
Your job calls for heavy lifting, make sure you exhale when while you strain or lift and whatever you do, don't hold your breath.
- Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are usually a common and fortunately not serious health concern.
- A hemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or rectum.
- There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external.
- Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch.
- They can't always be felt because they form deep inside the rectum.
- External hemorrhoids tend to be the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
Fibre supplements can be an effective treatment option for hemorrhoids, since it is essential for keeping bowel movements regular and soft. Getting plenty of dietary fibre helps you to avoid constipation, which can irritate the region and make hemorrhoids worse. One of the best longterm methods of preventing and treating problems with piles is by making sure you get plenty of fibre. While you can get fibre by eating foods that contain that, some people have a tough time getting the fibre they need. Because of this, a supplement may be the perfect option for treating hemorrhoids.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, agonizing bowel movements ' especially with straining. Sometimes a large that can be felt in the anus or there may be a small protrusion of tissue. Patients may also experience a eliminate of mucus after a bowel movement.
Avoid Forcing When You are Using the Bathroom
If you are pushing really hard to complete your mission, it is best to just stop and go for a walk before you feel the urge again. Straining will cause hemorrhoids to form, and you will be very uncomfortable for a long time.
- Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
- White Oak Bark can be used to shrink enlarged tissues & helps normalize bleeding.
- How To be able to Cure Hemorrhoids at venapro review site.
- Read about venapro at How To Cure Hemorrhoids site.